cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get on my email

tristan-crew
Joining in

I cannot get on my email account. I am getting this message. 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you followed the advice given here for this issue: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked/td-p/4808847/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tristan-crew,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back to our community, we are sorry to hear you haven't been able to access your Emails, I have tried to locate your account however wasn't able to with the details we have for you,.

Did you try the link above given to you by Graham A, did this resolve your issue?

Regards

Paul.