cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot send emails with attachments, format for sending them seems to have altered in last couple of we

FrankP2
Joining in

Struggling sending email with attachments and system keeps logging out when trying to send emails.

6 REPLIES 6

BillBudd
Superfast

Hi,

Please could you provide some more information.

What mail client are you using? Outlook, IOS Mail, web mail?  What device are you using? iPhone, iPad, Windows laptop, MAC.

What type of attachments are you trying to send? Word docs, PDF's, JPG's.

Thanks,

Bill

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@FrankP2 wrote:

Struggling sending email with attachments and system keeps logging out when trying to send emails.

If Your session was invalidated issue then see solution to similar issue here: Solved: Re: Your session was invalidated - Virgin Media Community - 5052240

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

FrankP
Joining in

Hi Bill

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner I had some errands to run.

I’ve been trying to send emails from my laptop on the webmail using windows and Microsoft Office for attachments.

Virgin Media seem to have altered their format page for emails. Previously they had an attachment point which I could use and I had no problem. They have now done some modifications to the page and I therefore cannot attach anything to an email.

Also when I try to send an email I start typing in address and it logs me out of the page.

I hope you can advise me on the above.

Regards Frank

Hi Frank,

So the red "Attachments" link is not appearing on webmail?

Regards,

Bill

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

Hi Bill

Thats correct, they seem to have altered the page set up.

Frank

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It would be help to see a redacted screenshot as nothing seems to have changed on the compose page, for instance:
2022-06-29.jpeg