Menu
andrew32
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I can't receive e-mail from amazon not in spam not in junk they say its a problem my end. others arrive

Please can someone help.

I needed to log into Amazon - password not successful.  tried to update p'word - not recieved in my virgin e-mail.  Amazon help tried to send me e-mail - none getting thro' -either to mail app on computer or my mail log in in virgin media.com Mail is not in junk or spam.  Can't see any "blocked" sender aspects.  Virgin help found nothing their end and when they put me thro' to tech support they apparently could not hear me and the line went dead 😞  Could my e-mails be being redirected, either by my accident or (more worrying to me) malware?  Have blocked all amazon orders/financial transactions.   I looked hard but can't find out how to change forwarding settings on virgin e-mail account.  Does any of you good people have advice please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't receive e-mail from amazon not in spam not in junk they say its a problem my end. others arr

@andrew32 

This help page should guide you through the necessary steps. It only refers to auto forward settings but you should also check for filters, the settings for which are found in the same settings screen but just a couple of options down the list.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-account-has-been-hacked

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos