Menu
Martin351
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I can’t access my mailbox

I have been unable to access my Virgin.net mailbox for a month now after 20 years - it keeps coming up mailbox not available, try again in an hour. I’ve tried every help facility but keep being told different things. I’ve also been referred to EE and TalkTalk who say only Virgin can support and reset the mailbox. 
PLEASE reset my mailbox and let me know as I need access to important messages including the only copy of my WILL (particularly vital due to COVID🥴)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t access my mailbox

Hi Martin351,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Martin351
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul. I’m still waiting for the pink envelope though - where would it be??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Martin351 wrote:

Thanks Paul. I’m still waiting for the pink envelope though - where would it be??

Top right hand corner of this page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martin351
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul 

I have supplied with the info u requested but don’t seem to have a reply from u??

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for the update, I am glad to hear this , that is a relief.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Martin351
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul thanks for response

The email account is now fine on my laptop too, but when I try to change my password as you advise, it doesn’t accept my security question, the answer of which I know is correct! Can u advise, or suggest an alternative way to change my password?

Many thanks once again

Martin 

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Martin351 wrote:

Hi Paul thanks for response

The email account is now fine on my laptop too, but when I try to change my password as you advise, it doesn’t accept my security question, the answer of which I know is correct! Can u advise, or suggest an alternative way to change my password?

Many thanks once again

Martin 

Hi Martin351 - I am reading through the email board for pleasure and came across this cliffhanger 😟 😰 - can you reassure me that you were able to change your password?  Best wishes to you 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martin351
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi miss pasko and thanks for yr message! It’s a work still in progress I think - HOPE I’ve now managed to change the password but will monitor n update u!! 
Thanks for yr interest🌝

All best regards

Martin 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos