cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t access my email account

simonf90
Settling in

I have not been able to access my virgin.net email account for the last 48 hours.  If I try on my mobile or laptop I’m told there is an error in the username or password and if I try the web version told to try again later.  This is causing real problems 

3 REPLIES 3

simonf90
Settling in

Not been able to access my virgin.net emails for 48 hours by any method - my password and account name correct.  I have changed nothing.  Is there a service fault or just on my account 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your Virgin.net email address is correctly associated with your current VM broadband account then try following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Assuming that you are a current VM broadband customer, if you log into the my.virginmedia.com using your primary account email address, and then navigate to profile, do you see the virgin.net address listed under manage accounts?