cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access my Virgin Media emails !!!!

Legindodge90
Just joined

Hi, I still cant access my mail box, and I haven't been able to since last Sunday. The problem is causing me immense stress as I can't access important inbox messages, or send messages through my account. I can still login to Virgin Media, but as soon as I hit the email tab on their website it comes up with this message below, and it automatically logs me out:

SORRY, Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue, but I feel its something that only Virgin Media will be able to solve by re-setting something their end.

PLEASE, PLEASE can you help me get this resolved very quickly now?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Read this post:

Trouble-accessing-email 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

65 REPLIES 65

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Read this post:

Trouble-accessing-email 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

susieoshun
Tuning in

please help i can t access my virgin.net emails. 

Hi susieoshun,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're not able to access your emails.

Are you still a Virgin Media broadband customer? If so, can you confirm if you've tried the forgotten password/ username options?

Alex_Rm

hi alex , thank you for your prompt reply,

no, im no longer a virgin media broadband customer or phone customer, 

ive tried all pass words, changed my pass word even but its telling me its not available 

thank you for any advice 

best wishes 

Susie

Thanks for getting back to me susieoshun,

Sadly if you're no longer a Virgin Media broadband customer you would lose access to your email account.

How long have you been disconnected? As you would usually receive upto 90 days to move things over/ organise emails before it closes.

Alex_Rm

hi Alex, since last friday. I cant say i saw anything that informed me that this was happening. 

thank you for the info 

best wishes

sue

I'm sorry if you weren't advised of this susieoshun

Alex_Rm

Dmrhodes
On our wavelength
hey Alex, sorry to hijack a thread. Can you please check your DM's

Hi alex, so i can send out from virgin.net account on my phone, but the inbox is frozen since last week. the account is therefore still active. ?? and also what happens to the emails, if the account is no longer accessible. are they deleted. are they safe from hackers, where do they go to die ???
thanks again
Susie