cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not get into my email

vikki
Joining in

It keeps saying try in an hour it’s been over a week and I still can’t get into my email please help

7 REPLIES 7

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, vikki,

Sorry to hear that you have been having mailbox issues. Have you tried resetting the mailbox password, as posted here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked/td-p/4808847

Cheers,

Corey C

@ Corey,

I have the same problem - it's a catch 22 situation. I have tried to reset my password but it keeps telling me that my secure question answer is invalid. Any idea what I can do now to regain access to my emails. I'm getting pretty fed up now

@Kay11 it used to be the case (possibly still is) then when answering the security questions, the answers sometimes needed to be entered all in upper case - regardless of how they were originally set up.

Probably worth giving it a try.

Thank you, I'll give that a go!

Hi Kay11,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, have you been able to reset the password and get back onto your Emails?

Regards

Paul

Hi, I have finally unlocked my account. the primary account holder had to change my password, unfortunately no one mention this.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kay11,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to your email issue. I'm glad to hear that you have been able to unlock your account and have access to it once more. 

Apologies that this was not mentioned before. We appreciate your feedback and will ensure we improve our service this way.

Please let us know if there's anything you may need help with. We're more than happy to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs