Menu
rayF46
Tuning in
Message 1 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I am not receiving any emails

I get this error message

outlook cannot synchronise subscribed folders for …...

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am not receiving any emails

@rayF46 wrote:

I get this error message  outlook cannot synchronise subscribed folders for …...

So that is the error from your email client or app, what about if you access your Virgin Media email account directly on the VM Website by signing into the account using this link ? https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Do you get a 'mailbox unavailable' message?

If so, your email account has been locked, possibly for security reasons. You could try resetting your VM email password but if that does not allow you to regain access it will need one of the Forum Team (VM employees) to unlock it for you.

Let us know how you get on with the accessing your account via the VM website.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
rayF46
Tuning in
Message 3 of 24
Flag for a moderator

No I didn't get a 'mailbox unavailable'  message.

I can't check my virgin media email account as it will not accept my password and if i try to change it it sends the link to my email account that i cannot access 😞 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 4 of 24
Flag for a moderator

@rayF46 wrote:
I can't check my virgin media email account as it will not accept my password and if i try to change it it sends the link to my email account that i cannot access 😞 

That is very strange.

Just to confirm I understand what you have done.If you try to change your password from this link: https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ by clicking on the word "password"  in "Forgotten email or password?" it takes you to a screen asking for your username (your VM email address). It then asks you to complete some security questions. If successful it just says:

new password.png

The continue button takes you to the sign in screen for your email account and you enter the password you have just set.

Is that what you have done but your new password still does not work?

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
RayF461
Tuning in
Message 5 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving emails

I am not receiving emails and get this error message when trying to access them from Virgin.  This is the second time in as many weeks and it is frustrating that I am paying such A expensive cost for a poor service

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
rayF46
Tuning in
Message 6 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I get the following message when trying to access my emails through virgin media

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

and I can send emails from outlook which are delivered but I can not receive any emails

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry you're having this issue RayF46, 

We can have a closer look, I'll just need to pop you a message and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rayF46
Tuning in
Message 8 of 24
Flag for a moderator

@Emma_C, I didn't get a message?

0 Kudos
rayF46
Tuning in
Message 9 of 24
Flag for a moderator

how are you going to pop me a message?
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I sent you a private message earlier @rayF46

You should see a purple envelope on the right hand side of you community profile. 

Emma_C - Forum Team