cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband unable to access email accounts

Charliecat4
Joining in

Good morning,just wanted to let you know that I am in a similar position to other users in that my husbands email will not accept his password.I have spoken to several guys on the phone who have each issued me with a new password which has worked for a week and then back to not accepting. The last guy I spoke to promised a text from the tech department “in a couple of days” which has not materialised,to sort this problem out “ once and for all”.My husband is a secretary to several clubs and self employed so this has been very frustrating. Your help would be much appreciated. He has set up a gmail account now but would like to access his original account to catch any missed communications!l

2 REPLIES 2

Charliecat4
Joining in

After posting on this forum your tech dept left a message on my landline and mobile,thankyou.

Before returning their call I decided to have another go at changing the password and success, my husband has been able to check last weeks messages.When I have experienced problems before this forum seems to be the best place to resolve issues although this time I seem to have done it on my own,hopefully it will last longer than a week!

Hi Charliecat4,

Thank you for reaching back out, thanks for the update, glad to hear you have managed to resolve this yourself, please let us know if you have any further issues?

Regards

Paul.