cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export NTL world email addresses to hotmail or new Virgin account

marpar
Joining in

Need to copy and export old NTLworld email addresses to new Virgin or hotmail account

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

@marpar do you mean you want to copy all of the mail in an old NTLWorld mailbox into a band new VM or Hotmail mailbox? If so then that can depend on whatever email client (programme) you are using.

But when you mention exporting email addresses, do you mean you want to continue using the actual address but with a different email supplier? If so then I'm afraid that can't ever happen - it's just not the way that email delivery works.

I need to copy and export all existing NTLWORLD contacts in my address book to then import into a new Virgin Media email account.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In Webmail:

Export

• select Address Book (located towards top left) and then the Address Book to export
  • select (located next to Address Book name) > Export > Export

Import

• select the Address Book into which to import or create a new Address Book and select
  • select (located next to Address Book name) > Import > Upload file
  • select export.csv file
  • select Import

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @marpar thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Have you followed the advice given by our fantastic VIP?  Please do get back to us if you have any issues.

Regards

Lee_R