cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact virgin regarding email account?

Judith53
Tuning in

Does anyone know how I can contact virgin media to discuss my email account please?

5 REPLIES 5

jem101
Superstar

Well you can try calling the normal VM help desk (150 from a VM landline) and seeing what they can do (and you’ll probably need to put aside a lot of time, be prepared to be told a pack of lies misleading information, and ideally have a couple of stiff drinks on hand because you’ll need them).

Alternatively you might want to post on here with the details of your issue, not mentioning any personal data such as email address etc. and we can advise accordingly.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The easiest way is to explain the issue here (without disclosing any personal information eg full email address) and the Community members will assist.  The Forum Team are all VM staff, but first responders tend to other community members.

Alternatively you can call the support number, but that is likely to be a frustrating experience.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Judith53,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with an email.

Can you please tell me more about this? Without sharing any personal information. Do you have a active broadband account with this email attached to it?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Our virgin broadband account is in my husband's name

I want to be able to sync my calendar across my PC, laptop, iPad and iPhone.

It is an IMAP/SMTP email account and I am told this cannot sync the calendar. can the email be changed to an Exchange account please? as I understand this will allow syncing of the calendar. I use MS Outlook.

Thank you

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Easiest way as I see It. You have Apple devices so you will have an Apple Mail account, this will automatically sync across all Apple devices on the same AppleID. what you do is redirect all the VM mail to your Apple Mail account and it will get synchronised. I do not use the VM mail system, but I do have a lot of email address with numerous hosts and all get redirected to Apple Mail and it works very well for me.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2