Menu
hennahj
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel an ntlworld.com email address that is no longer required

Good morning,

We no longer need our former email address and have been unable to cancel this so far, although we know it remains active as we are still receiving general marketing emails etc.

So far we have been unable to cancel this via the Virgin help desk since we moved to Sky last year. The 90 day time limit passed some time ago.

I can see some similar previous questions on this but no published resolution, sorry if I have missed this. 

Please can anybody help ?

Thanks

Jonathan 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel an ntlworld.com email address that is no longer required

@hennahj wrote:

but no published resolution, sorry if I have missed this. 

Please can anybody help

The resolution is to wait until one of the Forum Team (VM employees) picks up this thread and contacts you. Smiley Wink

They will need to take some details from you to enable them to get the account deleted. Please don't post the address here. They will discuss that with you via the Forum's Private Message facility.

It may take a little while but they will got to you.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel an ntlworld.com email address that is no longer required

Good Afternoon hennahj,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and I'm sorry to see we haven't been able to close the E-Mail address down for you.

This is a fairly straight forward process once we pass data protection.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me and we'll take it from there

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos