cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my email?

Ding1e
Tuning in

Hope I can get somewhere this time. I have been trying for years to resolve my user name and password issues. Nothing seems to work. I stopped receiving my ntl emails and my password wasn’t recognised. It asked for my pet’s name then where I was born. Nothing accepted despite my working from noted I made at the time I joined. Then it asked for the latest information from my bill but my bill is sent via email and, of course, I cannot actress emails. I have tried sitting on the phone for hours, days on end but I am very hard of hearing to that is a trial. I did eventually speak to someone who was going to contact a technician but no one came back to me. I have gone round and round in circles with robots without any solution. I just don’t know what to do next. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Ding1e,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post - I'm so sorry to hear of the issue you're having currently with getting access to your account and emails.

I can try and help you get you back on.

Just to confirm, is the NTL email linked with an active account with us currently?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Ding1e,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post - I'm so sorry to hear of the issue you're having currently with getting access to your account and emails.

I can try and help you get you back on.

Just to confirm, is the NTL email linked with an active account with us currently?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for trying to help. Yes, my virgin media email is removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Bit more info about my account.

Account number removed Area reference30

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thanks for your reply, Ding1e,   I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C