Menu
tech360
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I delete my old blueyonder email address

Hi

I also have an old Blueyonder account which i would like to be closed ASAP, I am very concerned that my data could be compromissed as this mail box is no longer monitored.

Please help

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I delete my old blueyonder email address

Good morning, welcome to the community forum.

I will assume that you are NOT a VM broadband customer, please correct me if I'm wrong.

VM staff are the only ones who can delete a former customer email address.  The forum team (VM employees) will contact you in this thread and get your personal details by private message.  Then they can raise a ticket with the IT team to get the address and mailbox deleted.

When they say it is done, check for yourself via mailtester.com and if still valid, come back and let us know.  You don't want your financial and personal data insecure any longer than necessary!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi tech360

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community. We do appreciate that you would like your old email address closing if you no longer use this anymore.

I will pop you over a private message so I can look in to this further for you. Click on the purple envelope to accept he chat.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@tech360  Do Not reply to the above request in public.  It should have been made via Private Message

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped