Menu
ShaneBryan
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I change my NTLworld password

My NTLworld email account is not linked to my current virgin account, I need to change the password as I have forgotten it and once my ipad fails I'll no-longer be able to access it.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I change my NTLworld password

You could try the forgotten password link from the sign in page.

If the email address concerned is not linked to a current VM broadband account then it is at risk of being deleted at any time without notice.

Depending on the circumstances it may be possible to carry out a Mine & Transfer of the email address to your current account, but this would wipe out any email addresses on the current account.

The VM Forum Team should be able to advise further when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I change my NTLworld password

Hi ShaneBryan

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Thanks also to Graham for commenting and helping as always. 

In relation to the email, we should be able to assist with this, however I will need to let you know the following;

If you've not moved it to the current active account, then it's an orphaned account and would be at risk of deletion. We can possibly move it to the new account but if you've created new emails on this new account, they would be deleted if we were to move it across.

Try this to reset the email password;

• Head to the My Virgin Media log in page.
  • Select Forgotten your password.
  • Enter username.
  • Select Continue, then follow the on screen instructions.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos