cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see all the email addresses associated with my account?

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

I have a number of email addresses I set up in the past, but now I cannot see what they are.  Is there any way to get the list?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account

Please note, Virgin Media no longer offers the ability for customers to create new Virgin Media email addresses. Customers with an existing Virgin Media email address will not be affected; their mail account will remain as is.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@arrgee1991  To see a list of secondary accounts Sign in to your primary My Virgin Media account and go to Account Settings> Account details> and scroll down the page to Manager other My Virgin Media accounts.

If you need to change any of the details such as passwords you need to sign out of the primary account and then sign into the My Virgin Media account for the secondary account using the email address and current password. Then click of Account Settings > Account Details and scroll down to the section you wish to change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@arrgee1991  To see a list of secondary accounts Sign in to your primary My Virgin Media account and go to Account Settings> Account details> and scroll down the page to Manager other My Virgin Media accounts.

If you need to change any of the details such as passwords you need to sign out of the primary account and then sign into the My Virgin Media account for the secondary account using the email address and current password. Then click of Account Settings > Account Details and scroll down to the section you wish to change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Thanks that works.