cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Amy14711
Joining in

When I'm trying to verify my email address the link isn't working can anybody suggest anything I can do 

12 REPLIES 12

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you log into your MyVirginMedia account, your email address should be listed under your Profile. You can check it there and change the password if you need to. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Amy14711 wrote:

When I'm trying to verify my email address the link isn't working can anybody suggest anything I can do 

Just a thought but has that verification email been flagged as spam?

VM webmail, most email services, email apps and clients disable any links in emails that end up in the spam folder. They do that to protect you from clicking on potentially malicious links.

If that's what has happened, and you are sure the email is genuine, just mark the email as not spam and the links will be re-enabled.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It isnt even letting me log into my virgin media account as I need to verify my email address but I've not got any emails. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Amy14711, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your email address getting emails to verify your online account. As @coenoby has suggested these emails may have gone into your spam/junk folder, have you been able to check that?

Have you also noticed any issues with getting emails from anyone else or is it just these verifications ones you are not seeing?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Just the ones from virgin media I'm not getting and I need to verify my email address so then I can sign into my account etc 

Hi Amy,

Thank you for confirming this, can you also confirm you have checked your your spam/junk folder?

Regards

Paul.

I have checked everywhere in my emails i haven't got a email off virgin media to verify my account. 

Thanks for coming back to us Amy14711.

We can certainly understand the frustration this issue is causing you. Can we ask if you have re-sent the email again?

We may have to get IT to check this for you if the email has not fallen in the junk/spam folder.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Yes I've asked to resend loads of times and nothings appears