Menu
kat0022
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help to delete old email address?

Hi - I'm looking for some help to delete my old NTLWorld email account.

As I'm sure you very well know, these are supposed to be deleted after 90 days, but often get missed. 

I left Virgin Media many years ago after moving house to an area they did not cover. I'm unable to log in to Virgin Media so I can raise a request to delete my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
kat0022
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Additional Info - Re: Help to delete old email address?

Additional Info - I am still receiving emails from my @ntlworld.com account, however due to security I need to either change my password or get this account closed. Closing the account is my preference, however I have no idea who I can contact to get this done.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Additional Info - Re: Help to delete old email address?

The VM Forum Team should respond to this thread tomorrow.  They should be able to get the mailbox closed down.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Additional Info - Re: Help to delete old email address?

Hi kat0022,

Thank you for your post - I can certainly help out with getting the mailbox closed down for you.

I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can look into this with you from there. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth