cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to access deleted ntlworld account

Wanda37
Joining in

Just been informed by not so helpful virgin media that my account is closed. I have very important emails I need to retrieve.

please please can anyone help?? 

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Wanda37 wrote:

please please can anyone help?? 

The answer to that depends on whether you are still a Virgin Media broadband customer.

If you are, then one of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) should be able to check this out for you. However, there are no guarantees they can resurrect the email account for you.

Sadly, if you don't have a VM broadband account they will be very limited in what they can do for you especially if the ntlworld email account was closed some time ago.

According to VM's Terms and Conditions,VM should delete any associated email accounts 90 days after the broadband account is closed.

Post back and clarify your current relationship with VM and the Forum Team can take it from there.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for you’re reply. Unfortunately I no longer have a VM account. I did phone VM helpline but they just said the same… no account no can help!! 
It was only closed on Monday. 
Surely VM could say before they actually delete it?! 
Any help gratefully received please…

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Wanda37  You should get 90 days access to the email account after closing the VM broadband account.

If you only left on Monday then something is awry.

I will escalate this to the VM Forum Team who should respond here shortly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wanda37, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about this! As @Graham_A has advised here - you should have up to 90 days to access this after an account is cancelled. So I can take a look at this for you - I will send you over a private message to see what is going on here 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.