cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked

Vekoj
Joining in

My blueyonder email account has been hacked and I need it to be closed down - please could someone contact me.

many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Vekoj

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome! It's great to have you on the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your email! 

Can I ask what has happened to make you believe that this has been hacked? 

Is this email address attached to a current and active broadband account? 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Vekoj

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome! It's great to have you on the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your email! 

Can I ask what has happened to make you believe that this has been hacked? 

Is this email address attached to a current and active broadband account? 

Thank you. 

Thanks for getting back to me.  My Facebook was also hacked and I think it’s connected, but I received and email from this address, telling me my password and asking for money.  The account is an old one that is not long attached to a virgin account and is no longer required.

many thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vekoj,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to this issue. I am very sorry to hear that you're facing this problem. We'll do all we can to help.

Are you able to click on the "Forgotten Password" option to reset the password to kick the hacker out?

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details in regards to this issue, so we can help.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Im a bit loathed to log back into it as don’t want any association as having problems with my social media accounts and computer as well. I don’t use the account anymore so would rather it was deleted.  
move replied to the private message!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vekoj,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I just heard back from the IT team, and the ticket has now been closed as resolved. 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help for you going forward. We'll be happy to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs