cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked?

squiddo
Tuning in

I am unable to access emails on a secondary address through the website, as Error 403 Forbidden is the response. I believe that my account has been locked because I may have been hacked. Please PM me Admin. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue occur if you:

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

I tried that. I still get "Forbidden"

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you log in to MyVirginMedia, is the secondary address shown under My Profile?   If not this might have become an Orphan account.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi, the secondary address still shows under My Profile, Manage Accounts.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

From there, you should be able to change the password.  Does that work?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

When I try to change password, I get this page

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Check your email

Virgin Broadband, TV and Phone

Contact Us

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

In that case you really will have to wait until someone on VM staff can pick this up, if there as anyone around.

- jpeg1

Hi squiddo,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've some issues accessing your emails.

So I can help I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm