cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked ntlworld email

Marthol23
Joining in

I'm afraid that I am another victim of an old ntlworld email address which has been hacked. I am no longer a VM customer and finding it impossible to contact customer services. The hackers have changed my password and have deleted or lifted old emails. They somehow managed to access my eBay account and started a spending spree in the USA. I managed to stop this through eBay support but they are now doing it again. Any help in closing this email account down would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Marthol23 wrote:

Any help in closing this email account down would be much appreciated. Thanks.

One of the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) should be contacting you in the next day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Marthol23 wrote:

Any help in closing this email account down would be much appreciated. Thanks.

One of the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) should be contacting you in the next day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Marthol23,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that your old email account with us appears to have been compromised. So that we can investigate and assist further with this, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!