Menu
Kazmc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hacked Old EMail Account (re tweet from kazmc39)

Hi

Re my tweets from Kazmc39

I have an old email ********@ntlworld.com which has been hacked and my security is seriously compromised.

I tried to sort this out with you 2 years ago and you advised the account had been completely closed. Now 2 years later someone has taken over the account and is emailing my contacts and me and has given me credible passwords I have.

CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE DELETE THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT. IT IS EMAILING MY WORK COLLEAGUES WITH WORK INFORMATION. THEY ARE TRYING TO HACK EVERYTHING.

If this is not dealt with properly this time I will be going to the police and I will continue to tweet that you are not dealing with the matter.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hacked Old EMail Account (re tweet from kazmc39)

Sorry to hear that Kazmc, I am going to send you a private message, if you can reply I can look into that for you. 

Thanks Joe_F

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hacked Old EMail Account (re tweet from kazmc39)

@Kazmc wrote:

If this is not dealt with properly this time I will be going to the police and I will continue to tweet that you are not dealing with the matter.

The correct body to raise this issue to is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if Virgin Media fail to resolve it but if you still feel it appropriate to raise with the police then the non-emergency contact details can be found here, Contact the police.