cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Mecoconuts
On our wavelength

Hi,

I haven't been able to access my Virgin email account for a while now as all i get is :

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Is there anyone that can help with this please ?

Kind Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Mecoconuts,

Thanks for coming back to us with your latest update.

I have been able to locate your account from your forum profile and re-activated your email address on the system. Please could you try to login to your mailbox again and let me know if it works.

Regards

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

lillyalaine
Tuning in

Hi, 

I've been having this same issue for months now, I've tried following the instructions on the message twice, been through phonecalls lasting hours, have been promised resolutions after a period of 5 days and still nothing. 

I've tried changing my password myself, virgin media staff have tried changing it and still I get the mailbox unavailable message, my emails have been unavailable to me since November 2020 and we are now nearly March 2021. 

Please please can someone help me get my emails back?

Sorry this Isn't a helpful reply. I just wanted to say I am having the same problem. I have seen 3 posts,on this subject, mine included and none have a reply from a representative with a solution yet. I will be keeping a close eye on your posts for any answers. Good luck.

Is there any chance a Mod on here can help please ?

There are a few of us on here, that I believe, have their accounts locked... Myself being one.

Any help is most appreciated ! Thanks.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mecoconuts

Sorry to hear of the email account issues you're experiencing, we understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Can you confirm how you're trying to access the email account? Is it via a browser, app or a client?

When were you last able to access your email and how did you do this?

Thanks

Rob

Hello scottymol and lillyalaine

As above, sorry to hear of the email account access issues. 

If you could look over my previous post and questions and get to us here we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

Hi Rob, 

I was last able to access these emails last year, around October time.  I've tried various ways to access them via browser, I used to have them diverted via my Gmail account and this no longer works either.  

Lilly

Thanks for getting back to me lilltalaine, do you have any issues receiving emails to your Gmail account in general or is it only the redirected one?

What happens when you try to log in from our homepage using the Email option in the top right hand corner?

Rob

Hi Rob, 

No the issue is only with virgin media

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lillyalaine!

Thanks for joining our communities! We're happy to have you here.

We're sorry to hear that you're expecting issues with your email access.

@lillyalaine; can you tell us if you're still got an active account with us? We were unable to locate your account using the details provided on the forums.

Just to make you aware, any Virgin Media email that is not attached to an active Virgin Media account will become unavailable, and deleted after 90 days of the account closure.

Please update us on the status of your Virgin Media account, so we can help further.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs