Menu
P0f0r1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Frustration - how do i get to EMAIL the complaints department?

I have ben plagued - yes plagued with all sorts of issues with my virgin media service for over 3 years now. 

The last time I was about to renew, the agent sang the biblical sing song of how he will give me a discount because of some go the issues I was having and if it continued he will extend it. Of course this did not happen. Now the contract has expired and have been able to give them all the fault codes and the kitchen sink - I have been told that a new TIVO box and router will sort the issues out. (Though I don't believe it - and am going to try it)

In the meantime, they have started changing me full rates and now my bill is astronomically crazy is there is such a term. Even though I spoke to a technical person who assured me she would put some notes on my account to indicate a new contract should include discounts...

Now now one will look into my account and offer the discounts because I have an outstanding bill ..this bill was as a result of their own delay... 

So now what I need is the customer service/ complaints email address - what i fear is they may not had one!!!! 

0 Kudos
Anhelyna
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustration - how do i get to EMAIL the complaints department?

You are correct - there's no email address Smiley Sad

You will need to use snail mail for a complaint
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
P0f0r1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

how about a phone number if you are outside the country .  I want to get this resolved before I get back .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You have to try +44 345 454 1111 , which should work

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
P0f0r1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Surprise Surprise - it offers only two options, to tell me what my bill is - and to make a payment.!!! URGHHHHHHHHHH 

0 Kudos