cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email password

Markt3
Joining in

So I'm trying to set up my email on new phone but have forgot my email password. When I try to go on VM website I've also forgot password so asked them to send me the answer to memorable question, which they have but it doesn't work either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Markt3, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling with the E-Mail account, can you confirm if this is still on going or if you've been able to find a solution to this issue?

If the matter is still ongoing, can you please tell me if you're the account holder of the Virgin Media subscription?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Markt3, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling with the E-Mail account, can you confirm if this is still on going or if you've been able to find a solution to this issue?

If the matter is still ongoing, can you please tell me if you're the account holder of the Virgin Media subscription?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, yes it's still ongoing. And yes i am the account holder.
Thank for any help you can give .

Thank you for responding @Markt3

I'm so sorry to hear that this issue is continuing and thank you for confirming you are the account holder. 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this a bit further, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.