cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden 403

merseymick
Dialled in

Hi, 

I had a similar issue earlier this year and it took you weeks for Virgin to sort....I couldn't afford it then and can't afford it now as my emails are essential to work and time sensitive.

As last year, the first message received was "unable to access this email account...please try later".

Informed by last years problem, I immediately tried several password resets and it didn't work.  Instead, again exactly as last time, the fault message quickly escalated to "Forbidden 403".

I have read today's posts (seeing this is a known and active issue) and have just tried another password change "to a completely new and original password" and have ran a full virus scan.

The p/word change has only just been done again but I do not expect it to work though I will give it the time suggested on this forum in the Teams earlier post today.

Can you please raise a ticket for my fault and sort this for me asap as I desperately need access to my emails today with some very important (to me) emails in and out to sort.

Best wishes,

Mike 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sololobo
Superstar

Try clearing the cookies from your browser and try again.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Sololobo
Superstar

Try clearing the cookies from your browser and try again.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

I'll try it!

All the best 

Mike

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue accessing your mailbox. 

Any issue we were having has been resolved now. If you're still not able to access the mail, please follow the steps laid out in this thread here

Once you've done that, wait an hour and see if you can log in. If you're still unable to, or have any further issues, just let us know by posting back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath.

I sorted it with a virgin side password reset on 150 tel. con line.   User side p/word resets did not fix it (contrary to Forum guidance), but virgin side did.

It is clear from other comments though that the p/word reset was a sticking plaster over a bigger wound which your email kindly informs has now been stitched up (to conclude the clumsy medical metaphor).

Thanks again.

Mike

i doubt that will work, i tried using incognito which is prettty much the same thing

neither will unplugging your router, doing a pointless virus scan or doing a pirouette on the roof of a car

i bet it hasn't