cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders in my email not showing

Barbraella
Superfast

I have just logged into my ntlworld email account, but my folders are not showing, I have very important things in these folders, (my filing cabinet), please tell me how to access them.

Thank you

Barbara

39 REPLIES 39

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Barbraella wrote:

I cannot even load virgin website on my laptop .....I have been with virgin for many years, never e countered anything like this.....it works on my desktop (xp) & Amazon tablet....I looked in programmes on my laptkp, cannot see Virgin anywhere

If you select the following link to webmail what happens, are you able to sign in: https://mail.virginmedia.com?

I will fire up.my laptop & try, thanks for trying to help.me xx

It says.....hmmm, were having trouble finding this site

We cannot connect to the server at mail.virginmedia.com

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you able to go to example.com?

Sorry,vip,     nurses have arrived to my home, they are going to check me.....will try tomorrow, thanks so much, speak tomorrow x

Example came up, what email

link shall I go to ?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Going to example.com was done to confirm your browser’s access to the internet. I am stumped for the moment as to why you cannot access webmail but hopefully other community members and/or the forum team will be able to help resolve this issue. 

I am at my wife end, lost patience, might as well cancel with virgin & go to sky, I cannot even speak to a human being. But thank you for your help, I sent tried Bing no good there either.

wits end