cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5.7.0 Spam content found (VM603)

Johnmac62
Joining in

Hello, I hope you can help

I am trying to forward an email to my work email account and am getting the following error

5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603) Ke2tnDumf9Za5Ke2tnWNFh

Its important that I send this email - how do I get around this problem

I have read other threads that refer to this problem, seems nobody has found a good answer, would be grateful if you could find a way of unlocking this as I know there is no spam content in the email in question, if is a ticket I need to have on my work email

would appreciate some help with this

thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If urgent then either:

• forward via a non-Virgin Media email address
  • print to PDF and forward as attachment

Otherwise, should problem persist after 24 hours post back here and wait for the forum team to respond; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your thoughts, yes I was able to get around the problem by cutting and pasting some of the email content into another email, would rather not have to do that on a regular basis but it solved the immediate problem

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Johnmac62,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with this.

Can you please tell me if this is now resolved for you? Or are you needing more help on this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Hayley

I was able to get around the specific problem, what I did was cut and paste the the part of the email that was important to me into a separate email I sent myself (to my work email) and that email sent

However the email in question was an email with a ticket attached, and I get those emails regularly, I hope the problem doesn't persist with subsequent emails from the same organisation

Is there any way your server can mark an email source as safe to get around the spam filter (which seems to have been the root cause)?

Hello @Johnmac62, thanks for your reply.

This could depend on there being any specific key words within the email that could be marking them as spam. I would keep an eye on this over the next few days to see if this changed now your issue has been resolved.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules