cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 403 forbidden

grosle32
Joining in

Hi there, I am having trouble signing into my virgin media account.  I am the secondary account holder as my husband is the main one.  Whenever I try signing in his account comes up although we have different passwords.  When I try to sign in the message Forbidden error 403 comes up.  I have tried deleting the cookies, cache etc but nothing seems to work.  I haven't had emails since last week, can someone help please.  Thank you.  Michelle

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try private /incognito browsing. 

Hello there, thanks for your message.  I am so not technical and I don't know what your message means.  Can you explain?  Thanks Michelle

I found out where the incognito button was.  I tried to log in again to Virgin but the same error message Forbidden comes up.  Any other advice?  Thanks, Michelle

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, @grosle32.

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

Just to confirm, your Husband is able to log in to the My Virgin Media portal, but when you try to log in with your details, you receive a 403 Forbidden Error? You have also mentioned emails, is this error also showing there? 

What browser are you currently using to sign in? Does your Husband use a different one? Are you able to try signing in using a different browser?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ