cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

DexterF
Joining in

can anyone help out there regarding all my emails from my inbox going missing? They just suddenly disappeared from my inbox 10 days ago. Spoke to VM on 18th and was told someone from IT would get back to me within three to five days. Still waiting ! Contacted this forum last Tuesday and was told IT was looking into it! Tweeted VM yesterday about it and within seconds someone claiming to be from VM rang me then asking for my account password then hung up when I queried what he was asking for.. Genuine??  Tweeted VM again to be told to contact Forum!! Bottom mine is I’m still waiting for help so if anyone has any ideas I would be eternally grateful!

13 REPLIES 13

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @DexterF.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with your email access.

Can you please tell me if you have tried using a different web browser? Tried resetting your password? Cleared cache on your device? 

Please let me know. 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley
Yes I have

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @DexterF.

Was you given a IT reference number when you was on the phone?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

No I wasn’t but when I spoke to your colleague Travis via the Forum last Tuesday, he managed to find the ticket and said IT was dealing with it.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @DexterF.

Thank you for this information.

I have located this ticket now, I can see that someone has been trying to call you from the IT department, but was unable to get through to you, a voicemail was left also.

Can you check your voicemail for this message please? I may need to bring you into a private message if you have changed your mobile number. 

Let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hi

Ive had one call which was yesterday and the man  disconnected the call about a minute after I answered. No voicemails have been left

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry for everything @DexterF.

I have messaged the agent who noted the account about the phone calls, they are currently offline, once they are back online and message me back I will see about what happened with the phone call.

I will aim for them to call you again.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hi Hayley. I still haven’t heard from anyone. This has now been going on for nearly two weeks and I’ve had no contact from VM. This service is unacceptable. Please could someone just sort this out?? The longer it is going on the less chance I have of getting my emails back.

Sorry to hear this, DexterF, I'll get this chased up for you.

Cheers,

Corey C