cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails to ntl addresses

JohnWillis
Joining in

My organisation has 209 members with ntl email addresses.  When we send information to them from our website we get the following rejected message (example).  We no problem sending to most other addresses and we have over 2000 members.  Can you help please?

John Willis

212.54.56.11 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 421 4.2.0 MXIN618 Temporary SMC Policy Violation detected, retry later ;id=SIJnlsfFYfKz9SIJol1Kr3;sid=SIJnlsfFYfKz9;mta=mx8.tb;dt=2021-04-02T13:50:28+02:00;ipsrc=195.8.222.25;

I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <hrgb@hrgb.org.uk>

Received: (qmail 3997 invoked by uid 2264); 31 Mar 2021 10:50:26 -0000

Message-ID: <20210331105026.3996.qmail@s807.sureserver.com>

To: [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JohnWillis,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that some members of you organisation are not able to received emails from you to their NTL world email addresses.

As its been a short while since your last post have you tried re-sending the email again? Are you still experiencing the same message? We have enclosed a link here to see if this gives you any more support in the meantime.

If you need further assistance please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi.

I have experienced exactly the same SMC error this week - starting Tuesday morning where I sent out emails to our sailing club members and all NTL email holders emails bounced and will not go through even if I try sending to individual members from our webmaster@hardwaysailingclub.co.uk email address 

Hi @Sailingmike49,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your email!

We're more than happy to look into this for you. In order to help, I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details before we can help you resolve this problem.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top of your Forum page! I will be in touch soon! 🙂

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi again

Yes it's still happening and causing inconvenience to your customers and our members.  We have no problems sending out to most of our members emails (gmail, plusnet, bt etc) but anything to ntl, karoo or similar is invariably thrown back such as:

DKIM signed ok

212.54.56.11 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 421 4.2.0 MXIN618 Temporary SMC Policy Violation detected, retry later ;id=Pl7Enf4BvWY1iPl7Fn6kjE;sid=Pl7Enf4BvWY1i;mta=mx8.tb;dt=2022-03-03T14:03:34+01:00;ipsrc=195.8.222.25;

I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <hrgb@hrgb.org.uk>

Received: (qmail 33670 invoked by uid 2264); 1 Mar 2022 11:09:43 -0000

Message-ID: <20220301110943.33669.qmail@s807.sureserver.com>

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JohnWillis,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community!

Sorry for any issues caused, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Kain