cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails on cell phone

bimbo1
Joining in

Every time I go to access my virgin emails on my mobile phone, I have to input my virgin address, password and then have to tick which boxes contain traffic lights or crossways or tractors etc etc. How can I avoid this which is a real pain and doesnt happen on my tablet?

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Instead of using webmail try using the default email client for the device.

FYI: following maybe of help, Virgin Mobile - Help and Support | Choose your manufacturer

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @bimbo1,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you're having these issues logging into your webmail account with us, are you using exactly the same links on your tablet and phone? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes I'm using exactly the same log in details which is why I cannot understand having to go through this security procedure every time I access my emails on my mobile phone but not on my tablet....both devices Samsung Androids.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Follow the excellent advice above and use the proper email program on your device instead of the browser. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bimbo1,

Thank you for your reply. Have you followed @用心棒's advice on this? 

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Zoie

Yes fine thank you.

Hi bimbo1, 

Glad to hear this has been resolved for you with the advice kindly given by our VIP 用心棒. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley