Menu
timvenner
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Emails not getting to aol.

My own email address is   aol.com    For the last couple of months I have not been receiving emails from friends on  virgin.net   or on  ntlworld.com    They are "replying" to an email from me, and are unaware that their message hasn't arrived.   Any ideas ?  Is it  aol  or is  it  Virgin ?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not getting to aol.

Recently aol and yahoo (the use the same email provider) have been treating emails from the VM domains as spam.  Have you checked the spam folder on you aol.com account?  If you mark them as not spam they should then come through in future.

VM are investigating this but no recent feedback has been posted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not getting to aol.

Hi @timvenner

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please follow Graham_A's advice and check the spam filters and let us know if you're able to receive the mail once you've marked it as 'not spam'. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos