cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not getting through.

keithyboy
Tuning in

My wife uses a virginmedia.com email account accessed using either webmail on a laptop, or outlook on her phone.

She hasn't received any emails since early last week. She can still access her account on both devices. Emails sent from the account show as sent but don't arrive. Similarly, emails sent to it show as sent, and no delivery failures appear.

She's reinstalled outlook on her phone and signed in again, but still the most recent email is last Tuesday.

Mine has done this for an hour or two before fuel to signal issues, but never for a week, so I'm slightly lost.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail here https://mail2.virginmedia.com then:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Client62
Hero

Is there a web mail portal that you can use to confirm that email a/c is still active and to see if there are any recent messages in the inbox or sent items.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail here https://mail2.virginmedia.com then:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your replies. Checking her emails whilst connected to WiFi at work has resulted in a flood of emails in and out.  It appears that the problem is with our WiFi at home. (The mobile signal has been **** poor here for months).

Hi Keithyboy,

Thanks for your post, I'm pleased to hear your Wife's emails came through in the end.

In regards to the broadband issues, are you with us for broadband services? If so, we'll be happy to help you out with that issue.

Thanks

Beth

Thanks, but the issue is with our O2 mobile signal not our broadband (which is pretty reliable).

Hi @keithyboy 

Thanks for your response and sorry to hear about this

What have O2 advised regarding the mobile signal? Have you spoken to them regarding this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

O2 always say they've just fixed the problem. It's only been an issue in the last six months or so.

I'm actually a tesco mobile customer but I doubt I will be when my contract runs out if the problem remains.

Hi Keith,

as your contract is with Tesco Mobile it will be them you need to speak to.

Regards

Paul.