cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not coming through

liz30538
Superfast

Once again I’m having problems with my email Haven’t been able to get them since noon today Phoned VM to be told it was an IT problem Last time it was a ‘technical glitch’  The agent reset my password on the VM site He told me to go to ‘my profile’ to then change the password he had set up Only problem is ‘my profile’ is nowhere to be seen When I click on my account it just brings up my bill and speed boost Phoned back to be told everywhere  is now closed Some customer service  Any help would be appreciated instead of having to call back tomorrow 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @liz30538,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your emails!

Can you let us know if you're still experiencing this problem or have you been in touch recently to have this looked into by our call team?

Please let me know so I can help further if needed. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @liz30538,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your emails!

Can you let us know if you're still experiencing this problem or have you been in touch recently to have this looked into by our call team?

Please let me know so I can help further if needed. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thank you for replying.I eventually found ‘My Profile’ through clicking everything on the VM site It’s not at the top left as stated you have to click the 3 horizontal lines at the right and it then brings it up I was able to change my password there and also on my ntl email VM do not make it easy for you to find anything on their site I still don’t understand how their ‘IT’ problem did this It’s very frustrating considering the amount I pay each month

Hi @liz30538,

I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you had here but I'm glad you found what you were looking for eventually.

I hope these steps have helped. If you need any further assistance, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!