Emails disappeared

barryj
On our wavelength

Logged on to my NTL email just now and all the emails in the inbox have gone

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @barryj thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Has this still happened for you today and can you confirm if this is on your My Virgin Media webmail, or on an app on your phone?

Many thanks

Tom_W

barryj
On our wavelength

Hello Tom, And thanks for getting back to me everything was perfectly fine Sunday then yesterday around lunch time I logged on to outlook

on my laptop and only had one email in my inbox. I searched other folders found nothing then I logged onto my virgin webmail

and the emails had disappeared from there as well I have no idea what could have happened and yes the emails are still missing. 

Regards

Barry

Thank you for confirming this @barryj

Did you make any changes at all to your settings on your emails or have any issues or messages about storage at all?  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

barryj
On our wavelength

No haven't changed the settings and no messages about storage the emails simply disappeared they were there Sunday gone Monday

Hi barryj, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your emails disappearing. 

If we can look at this via webmail for you first, there are some handy tips from a VIP here. Please give them a try when logged in to Webmail to see if the missing mail shows there. 

If it doesn't then it sounds like it possibly may be a server issue in which case we'd need to raise a ticket with our teams for them to take a closer look at things. 

Let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

barryj
On our wavelength

Looked at the VIP answer all my settings were as they should be the emails are still gone

Regards

Barry

Hello barryj,

Sorry to hear the emails are still missing.
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L