cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails blocked

Naldo58
Tuning in

Waiting for 2 days for important email from Sophos.com.

Now discover Virgin Media are blocking it?

Sophos confirm this "After investigating further, I can confirm that the email was stopped by the email service in this case"

Any workaround for this problem... don't want to get involved in the usual round of emails/phone calls with VM call handlers.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did Sophos supply any detail of the interaction, i.e. SMTP log information or bounced message error text? If so then either wait for a forum team member to requested it via private message or post a redacted version here in case community members are able to help.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Naldo58,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry that you're unable to receive an email from Sophos.

Are you able to access your mailbox without issues and receive emails from other senders?

As @用心棒 advised, did Sophos advise of any further details of the failed interaction? Please let us know so we can help fruther.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs