cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails arriving but not viewable

suepetbram
Tuning in

The number of emails in my Inbox is increasing, and New Mail flashes.  But the emails are not viewable.  At the same time I notice a new 'strapline' at the page top with icons for All Applications, Email (7 unread), Address Book and Tasks.  I need to have reliable access in view of the charity work I carry out.  Help appreciated.   I've had to re-set my password about three times over the last few months - this is not workable.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try he following:

• select Inbox folder
  • select Sort and check Date and Descending are only options selected
    2022-07-05-aa.jpeg

Should that fail to reveal the unread messages then try the following:

• In Search… type today and then from drop down list select Today as date
    2022-07-05-a.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try he following:

• select Inbox folder
  • select Sort and check Date and Descending are only options selected
    2022-07-05-aa.jpeg

Should that fail to reveal the unread messages then try the following:

• In Search… type today and then from drop down list select Today as date
    2022-07-05-a.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks so much for your help, which was spot on.   Why these settings had changed I don't understand, but the only clue seems to be a new layout for the header of the email section.  This was a huge worry for me as I do voluntary work for an agency which provides emergency help; I could do without my own emergencies!   Thank goodness I eventually got to the Community forum and to your help.