cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails: Unable to access "Send" option

Lula1
Joining in

The options at the bottom of an email I am trying to send are now showing, ie Send, draft, delete which means I cannot send any email.  Rang Virgin Media and the guy couldn't help! Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Lula1 wrote:

What else could I try?! 

Just a wild thought but does your VM compose screen look something like this on your laptop?

chrome screen.png

In other words, VM email page does not completely fill your laptop screen and the SEND, SAVE and DISCARD buttons are missing.?

If so you can either click on the symbol ringed in red here on the Chrome window:

chrome screen 2.png

and the page will revert to full screen mode so the full VM email page fills your laptop screen;

Chrome screen 3.png

Or, you could simply drag the Chrome window with the VM page up the screen on your laptop to reveal the 3 buttons at the bottom.

chrome screen 4.png

I hope that makes sense, hopefully the screen shots help to expIf that's not the answer then I'm sorry. I'm stumped,

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try restoring the browser's default zoom setting; pressing Ctrl + 0 (digit zero) or similar key combination.

Should the issue remain then please provide a redacted screenshot, detail of operating system and browser.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply. I have done what you suggest but no luck. The reply option is blanked out. I use Chrome , Virgin Media Mail. Sorry but I don't know how to take a screenshot on my laptop.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI: Screenshot - Wikipedia and do make sure to redact any personal information from image before posting.

Try maximizing the windows and resizing to see if that restore the missing buttons.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lula1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Can I ask whether the same issue persists on a different browser also?

Thanks,

Kain

I only use Google Chrome.  What else could I try?!  Thanks for trying to help.  The problem so far has mystified 3 VM members of staff!

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Lula1 wrote:

What else could I try?! 

Just a wild thought but does your VM compose screen look something like this on your laptop?

chrome screen.png

In other words, VM email page does not completely fill your laptop screen and the SEND, SAVE and DISCARD buttons are missing.?

If so you can either click on the symbol ringed in red here on the Chrome window:

chrome screen 2.png

and the page will revert to full screen mode so the full VM email page fills your laptop screen;

Chrome screen 3.png

Or, you could simply drag the Chrome window with the VM page up the screen on your laptop to reveal the 3 buttons at the bottom.

chrome screen 4.png

I hope that makes sense, hopefully the screen shots help to expIf that's not the answer then I'm sorry. I'm stumped,

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks