Menu
Brizza1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email

Hi, 

I've been having issues with my ntlworld address, I'm receiving emails but when sending they appear to go but aren't being received. I'm not very techie so please offer idiot guide level advice, thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email

Hello @Brizza1 ,

I can see that you posted in January about issues with your email.

It doesn't look as if you answered the question as to whether you have a current VM broadband account nor if the ntlworld email address concerned is correctly linked to that account.  The address would appear under My Profile or Manage account when signed into My Virgin Media with your primary account details.

MissPasko
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

good morning Brizza1  -

It would also be very helpful to know what you are using when you send emails - on your laptop are you using VM webmail on a browser - which browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox)? Or are you using an email client (Outlook, WLM, Thunderbird).  Does the problem still seem to happen when using emails on your phone?

You may simply need to update your settings:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-email-settings

Let us know more information on your exact problem - we'll understand and talk (write) you through it to find out what seems to be going wrong.  If you can show a picture of any error messages that would be great, but always delete or obscure any personal information.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Brizza1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for replying, yes I have VM broadband yes the address is linked. I've used this address for 10+ years. I've added an app on my phone which might have solved this problem. 

Brizza1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for replying I think we might have solved this now. 

MissPasko
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great news!  You know where we are if you have any other difficulties.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos