cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Mollie69
Joining in

Hi I have a virgin email address which I use as my main address. I’m finding it’s getting lots of issues re security and when I’ve contacted virgin they seem to be confused that it’s my address!!. I change my password regularly. Thinking of using a different email but how do I start having mail redirected etc? I’ve used this for years and must of my important things are sent here. Any advice appreciated .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ and select ☰ > Settings > ▸ Email > Auto Forward, for example:
2021-11-20.jpeg
NB: if you wish to retain a copy of the forwarded emails do make sure to select Keep a copy of the message and to check the account's Spam folder every 30 days for misidentified spam that will require manual forwarding.

I am concerned by the:

• issues of security. Are you able to state what these are here on a public forum?
  • confusion that this is your email address. Using the account holder's authentication credentials can you sign in here My Virgin Media > My Profile  and confirm the email address in question appears under My Profile or is listed under Manage accounts?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ and select ☰ > Settings > ▸ Email > Auto Forward, for example:
2021-11-20.jpeg
NB: if you wish to retain a copy of the forwarded emails do make sure to select Keep a copy of the message and to check the account's Spam folder every 30 days for misidentified spam that will require manual forwarding.

I am concerned by the:

• issues of security. Are you able to state what these are here on a public forum?
  • confusion that this is your email address. Using the account holder's authentication credentials can you sign in here My Virgin Media > My Profile  and confirm the email address in question appears under My Profile or is listed under Manage accounts?