cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

CN50
Joining in

I cannot log in to my virgin.net email address. It says that the mail box has been blocked. I have had this address for twenty years with no problems. Is there any way to get back in as all my contacts are in there.

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That all depends on whether the email address concerned is attached to your current Virgin Media broadband account.

If it isn't then the VM Forum Team staff will not be able to help you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have no broadband with virgin media. I never have. I have just used this virgin.net email address for twenty years.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In which case the email account should have been closed down several years ago.

See this post for further information:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

CN50
Joining in

I'm unable to access my virgin.net email. It says mailbox unavailable. Is there anyway to gain access to this address? Can anyone help? 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@CN50 wrote:

I'm unable to access my virgin.net email. It says mailbox unavailable. Is there anyway to gain access to this address? Can anyone help? 

Are you currently a VM broadband customer?

Edit: Response to double post. Topics now merged.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CN50

Thanks for the post

From what has been advised already it will have been closed down 

I am happy to take a look and confirm this if you wish 

Gareth_L