cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable

jbid9020
Joining in

Since 09:00 this morning I have been unable to access my virgin media email account , when I try to login through Virgin media website I receive this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

I have not changed my password details, but when I enter it I get the same response.

Is someone able help please.

Cheers

John

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jbid9020,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your email address. 

I have been able to locate your account and it looks as though everything should be working fine. 

Would you be able to change your password and then try this again to see if you're able to login?

^Martin

Thanks for responding Martin,

As I am reliant on email for certain things and there were not any replies, I phoned a friend who was able to help.

I did try and call 150, as the error message suggested, but there are no options for email, I tried the various options, but to no avail all very frustrating at the time.

Thanks again

John

Sorry to hear of the frustration caused @jbid9020,

Do please report back to us if you have any further E-Mail issues, and we'll seek to investigate this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn