Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable

tonyh118
Joining in

Hi,

Hoping someone can help? 

I have not been able to gain access to my main NTL email for the past days via Android, website or directly through Virginmedia home page. I get a reply saying mail box is unavailable. 

I have a couple of really important emails I need to see and respond to ASAP. I’ve changed my password via my profile page which I can get into but it hasn’t  helped. 

Nothing has changed so I’m at a loss to what’s happened? 

I've attached a photo.  

tonyh118_0-1631739841829.png

12 REPLIES 12

I've just also thought the other issue I have had to create a gmail account to get onto this forum, which is not my virgin media email account, will this cause issues?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It should not cause an issue as the team will confirm the email address concerned when they message you.

Get some rest and try not to stress too much about this. Best wishes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @tonyh118,

Welcome to the forums - many thanks for your posts. I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your mailbox and the subsequent stress this has caused.

I'd like to help further with this, so will just send you a private message in order to confirm some account details.

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide