cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable

nimly6
Joining in

Hello

Since yesterday morning I have been unable to get into my virgin media emails. If I try via the website the message says sorry my mailbox is unavailable at the moment and to try again in an hour. If I try on my Mac or phone it says there is no password for the account, however many times I enter one. I have tried resetting my password on the virgin media website and it makes no difference. What can I do????

4 REPLIES 4

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly do you have a virgin media broadband account if you do not your email address may be deleted

You can try to reset your password here

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you

Yes I have a virgin media broadband account and tv and phone...

I have reset my password again and still get the same message that my mailbox is unavailable. I don't know what to do!

Have now scrolled properly through the posts on here and realised this is happening to loads of people. It’s a really terrible feeling to be cut off from your email without warning when you have all your work on there and other urgent things to attend to. Virgin need to fix ASAP! 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi nimly6, thanks for your post.

Sorry about the email issues you've experienced lately. If a password reset (to something new that's never been used before) hasn't resolved this then we may need to take further action from here.

I will get in touch via PM to confirm a few details so we can get this sorted out asap.

Tom