cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable

steve1021
Joining in

Having exactly the same problem .. Hope someone will post the correct answer? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steve1021,

Thank you for confirming your details with me over Private Message!

I'm glad to heat that after we have been able to raise and IT ticket and fill out an Email Unlock Request Form, we have been able to unlock your mailbox and you have full access to it now! 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steve1021,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you so much for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your email!

I understand that this can be very frustrating and we're doing all we can to have this resolved.

Would you be able to see if you can reset your password by using the "Forgotten Password" option on your mailbox? If so, please reset the password to something completely new and never used before. Once you've done this, please wait at least 10 minutes before trying to access your mailbox again.

Please let us know if this has helped or if you need any further help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thank You for replying. I tried this and when i click on emails i still only get this message. ( 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.) after about five phone calls to VM with not real answers .. i suspect the email address has been blocked there end as at the same time this email stopped working my nhs email account was blocked as well luckily for me the nhs team unblocked my account within 48hrs .. Would be nice if VM could be that efficient .      

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steve1021,

Thank you for coming back to me. I understand that you're receiving this error message.

Before you sign into your mailbox, however, are you able to see a "Forgotten password or username" option? This will allow you to reset your password without accessing your mailbox. Please follow the outlined instructions that I listed in my last post to guide you.

Let us know how you get on. If the password reset does not work, we'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Yes i tried this exactly how you advised and still the same issue.. just to clarify this a secondary address my primary email address works fine so my settings must be correct?.. I just have no idea what to do./ 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steve1021,

Thank you for coming back to me. You should still be able to reset a secondary email password this way. I'm sorry to hear that this has not worked.

I will be more than happy to look into this for you now. I will send you a Private Message in order to confirm a few details to look into this. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steve1021,

Thank you for confirming your details with me over Private Message!

I'm glad to heat that after we have been able to raise and IT ticket and fill out an Email Unlock Request Form, we have been able to unlock your mailbox and you have full access to it now! 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team