cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable

mollycaff
Joining in

!'m having this issue this morning, on webmail it says mailbox is unavailable and can't log in through client as it says password not entered (but I know it is and is correct) .   I need access to my emails asap - please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mollycaff   I think the link provided above by @Akua_A  may be for an internal staff page as it comes up with 'Private video' via You Tube. Edit: Link now corrected.

Instructions for changing passwords are:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

mollycaff
Joining in

I'm having this same issue this morning

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mollycaff.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your email box currently. We can understand the inconvenience caused by this and want to best help. Have you been able to try changing your password to see if it helps? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password. Also is this occurring with one email address or multiple? Have you also tried logging in across different browsers?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mollycaff   I think the link provided above by @Akua_A  may be for an internal staff page as it comes up with 'Private video' via You Tube. Edit: Link now corrected.

Instructions for changing passwords are:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks so much Graham, that solution worked and my emails are back up and running, much appreciated!

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved @mollycaff and that @Graham_A was able to best assist.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs