cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email unavailable (again)

stevem999
Up to speed

For the third time in a month and the second time TODAY my email has been locked. The first time it took 5 days and a load of pestering on here to get anything done, then this morning it locked again (no email from VM though) and had to change the passwords for my accounts (completely different, maximum strength allowed under VM's relatively weak password criteria) and they were accessible again, but now it's just locked again. All devices have new passwords and have been full AV/Malware screened.

It cannot be hackers (as VM suggests), unless they are breaking randomly generated passwords matching VM's criteria in under 6 hours from being changed. If that's the case, it would suggest they are being hacked at VM's end!

Can any of the Forum team do anything about this stupid process please? As paying customers we should not have to be changing our passwords and being locked out of our accounts on such a frequent basis.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stevem999,

Thanks for yur post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with accessing your mail again. I've just replied to your thread here.

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Wow, really? Slapping the wrists of paying customers venting frustration at lack of response by the very people they are paying. Not a good look.