cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email's not secure BEWARE

nin10
On our wavelength

Email has changed today and google says that site is not secure. What do we do now!!

20 REPLIES 20

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Get a new email account on another provider that is not tied to an ISP.  Virgin email is slowly dying. . 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a screenshot showing the issue?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Looks OK to me, I assume you mean 'mail2.virginmedia.com’ certificate seem fine, has a couple more months to go.

nin10
On our wavelength

It seems ok now , but how did you look at my email account?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No one looked at your account; they just tried using the service with their account and saw there was no observable security issue.

nin10
On our wavelength

ok I understand. virgin email has now gone insecure again. Virgin help desk no help.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a redacted screenshot of the issue?

nin10
On our wavelength

https://mail.virginmedia.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX

Hi does this help still saying not secure but email secure when tried on IPad.

have just changed password for virgin media but didnt make any differance, do you think I have some sort of malware on desktop. Doing a full scan at the moment but its taking a long time

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you click the not secure message it will give you more information as to what the problem is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks